Saturday, May 15, 2010

Freshmen Year in a Nutshell


This year I was a Freshman at Mesquite High School, and it went by very fast!
The year started with my mom generously giving me a a new piano. It's a Grand Kawai, and plays beautifully! Now I practice more than I ever had before. Freshmen year was filled with lots of parties and I met alot of new friends, along with strengthening friendships with other people.


In October I auditioned for and participated in the musical "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat" with Copperstar. It was definatly the best musical I've ever been in and the outcome was amazing! I made alot of new friends and the whole cast was very talented. (Caitlyn Moses on the left) (Corrine, Caitlyn and Emily on the right) No one is more amazing or fun to be around than my crazy 3 best friends!! Andrea (middle), Kaitlyn (right) and Lauren (top) are the most amazing friends I could ever ask for. We've been close for 3 years and we spend almost all of our time together, and the best part is we never get sick of eachother!





The best part about school is the BREAKS!! Every week we have on vacation is spent in southern California at the Imperial Sand dunes. My family and I all love riding quads out in the sand with a bunch of our friends. This year we went to Glamis for fall break, and then Ogilby for New Years and Spring Break. We ride a TON while we are out there, so when we get home we are always exhausted.















This year My friends and I threw a Halloween party at my house. My friends and i dressed up as angels.

Andrea, Lauren, Kaitlyn and I all went to the zoo together with my kid brother Max. It was very cold and raining really hard that day, so it was kind of dreary, but all of the animals were outside and the zoo was abandoned so we had a good time.

In February I was in another show, "Annie Jr." The best part was being able to spend almost ALL my time with Caitlyn Moses, Corrine and Kelly! They are amazing girlies!
Kaitlyn, Andrea, Lauren and I have been through alot Freshmen year, but it's been alot of fun too. We've decided that someday we'll run away to California, and we even have a story of how we're sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment